About the Gallery
This bright, spacious and fully accessible studio and gallery space is located in the heart of East Vancouver’s creative hub. Located just off Commercial Drive on Venables Street, it is steps away from the newly opened East Van Brewery, Uprising Breads Bakery, and just a block away from Britannia Community Center.
During the weekdays, the studio is used as a creative work space for a collective of local artists, the gallery is open for rent if shared space is a consideration. The entire space is available for rentals from 4:00pm-11:00pm, and from 7:00am-11:00pm Saturdays and Sundays.
Built in 2016, this space is fresh and new, offering a number of amenities to suit your needs, including:
- Adjustable lighting
- Kitchen with a microwave, sink, dishwasher, and fridge
- Fully accessible entrance ways and washrooms
- Garage door that opens up into a loading area in the back alley, offering fresh air
- Wall mounted 75" smart TV
- Built-in SONOS sound system (you will need to download an app)
- Skylights for natural light
- High overhead ceiling
- Exposed wooden beams in gallery
- Floor to ceiling street front windows in the gallery, offering lots of natural light
- Flip top tables on wheels that can be easily moved to create a format you desire.
- 10 tables with 45 chairs
- Gallery Exhibition (gallery only) $150/day
- Gallery Exhibition (gallery only) $750/week
- Gallery & Studio (entire space) $300/day (Weekends/holidays)
- Gallery & Studio (entire space) $150/day (Monday-Thursday from 4:00pm-11:00pm) $300/day (Friday 4:00pm-11:00pm)
- Studio/Gallery viewings are available Monday-Friday from 12:00pm-3:00pm or may be accommodated after hours as per availability.